International international summer Rudaga New star 2020
Rudaga New star 2020 Online to offline!
From extramural to intramural! Two competitions at the same time! In Jurmala!
Who can’t arrive now – take participation online!
Extramural participation in the completion will provide opportunity to take part in the competition by not going out from home. All performances will be watched by the professional members of the jury. Diplomas will be sent via e-mails. With the additional fee the diplomas will be sent by post.
1 application – 1 work (performance), the number of the applications is not limited.
For participation you have to send or upload the video The visit card + performance or photo work on YouTube or on the other available hosting.
The videos from other competitions (on stage) or video filmed in the home conditions are accepted!
The best performances will be shown on the large screen of the festival!
Grand-prix of the festival
Participation without fee in Rugada New Star 2021 in Jurmala!
Invitation for live stream Radiokids fm
Invitations to international festivals and projects
Participation in the international marathon Academy radio kids tv fm
And other gifts!
- THE ORGANIZATION
The soloists and bands from the age of three years old can participate in the festival – competition.
Participants of the Competition are divided between the age categories:
- I age group – 3-4 years old
- II age group – 5-7 years old
- III age group – 8-12 years old
- IV age group – 13-16 years old
- V age group – 17-18+ years old
- VI age group – combined
- NOMINATIONS OF THE COMPETITION
VOCAL (soloists, duets, ensembles)
Pop vocal, jazz singing, academic vocal, ensemble singing, ethnic vocal (including the folk and ethnic), author’s song, theater of song. The recorded or live back vocal for soloists is accepted. The use of phonogram is accepted in ethnic and academic vocal.
- NOMINATION: “ACADEMIC VOCAL” (solo, small form, ensemble, chorus)
- NOMINATION: “ETHNIC VOCAL” (including the folk and ethnic) (solo, ensemble, chorus)
- NOMINATION: “POP VOCAL” (solo, ensemble, chorus)
- NOMINATION: “JAZZ VOCAL” (solo, ensemble, chorus)
- NOMINATION: “AUTHORS SONG” (solo, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “PREMIER OF SONG” (solo, ensemble)
CHOREOGRAPHY (solo, duet, ensemble)
Classical dance, ethnic dance (including the folk and ethnic), ethnic – stylized dance, pop dance, pop-sport dance, contemporary, ballroom dance (duet, ensemble).
- NOMINATION: “ETHNIC DANCE” (solo, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “CLASSIC DANCE” (solo, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “BALROOM DANCE” (solo, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “POP DANCE” (solo, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “CHILDREN DANCE” (solo, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “CONTEMPORARY DANCE” (solo, ensemble)
MUSIC (all instruments – solo, duet, small form, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC (small form, solo, ensemble, orchestra)
- NOMINATION: CONCERTMASTER SKILL
- NOMINATION: COMPOSER
- NOMINATION: VOCAL-INSTRUMENTAL ENSEMBLES (pop, jazz)
- NOMINATION: “ART OF CIRCUS” (solo, duet, ensemble)
- NOMINATION: “FASHION THEATER”
- NOMINATION: “THEATER”
- NOMINATION: “SPEACH”
- NOMINATION: “ART”
- NOMINATION: “DECORATIVE-APPLIED ART AND ART OF CRAFTS”.
- NOMINATION: “PHOTO”.
- NOMINATION: “CINEMA”
- NOMINATION: “ANIMATION”
Different kind of the creative works (projects, etc) that are not related to the mentioned nominations take part in the competition. The organizational committee has a right to decide on the participation of particular participant in the project.
PRIZES AND AWARDS OF THE COMPETITION
Upon the results of the Competition the participants of the festival will be awarded. It is allowed to the duplication of the places in each nomination and age category. Participants will be awarded with the diploma and the Prize of “Grand-Prix”, diploma of the laureate of I, II, III level, diploma of the diplomate of I, II, III level, diploma of the participants. The gratitude letters for the heads of the participants and sponsors. Grand-prix will be granted to the collective, pedagogue or performer. The decision of the jury is considered as final and is not the subject of the change.
AWARDING OF THE PARTICIPANTS
Upon the results of the competition, all participants will receive (to the e-mail mentioned in the application) the electronic versions of the diploma. For additional fee the diploma will be sent by post. The set of the diplomas will be sent: (grand-prix, laureate of I, II, III level and diplomants of I, II, III levels), gratitude letters to pedagogues.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Preparation and organization of the competition is implemented by the Organizational committee.
- The organizers of the competition are not responsible for the use of the works during the performance in the competition. All property claims including the rights of authors and owners, mixed rights, might be addressed only to the participant of the competition.
- The participation means the unconditional consent of the participants with all clauses of this provision and also means the consent of the participant to the processing, storage and use of the personal information (name, surname, age, place of work, place of study, city of residence, personal image) in the technical documentation of the competition-festival in the paper format and on electronic data storage.
- Participants must send the application and the material for the competition: one video with the performance or photo in the nomination of “ART” or “DECORATIVE-APPLIED ART AND ART OF CRAFTS”.
- For participants in the online format – you can upload the video with the performance on http://www.youtube.com or to the other available website with #@Festival_RudagaNew star and to send the link for the video to the electronic address of the organizational email@example.com or in the application.
- The video must not be longer than 5 minutes. 10 minutes limit for the nomination “Theater” and “Theater Dance”. One video must be related to the submitted application. The video from the live performance, and video from other festivals are also acceptable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
- Filled the application form for participant or group: https://forms.gle/C1RcNv8Hxvz1bLXf7
- To be send to the e-mail until 15 June 2020 to festival-competition Rudaga New star 2020
* please write the address and e-mail in the application form. E-mail and address is necessary for sending the diploma.
Partially filled the application form will not be accepted for the participation in the competition.
The number of the participants and groups are not limited. For participation in the competition it is necessary to submit:
- The filled questionnaire
- Scanned (or photo) document justified the payment to the e-mail of the organizational committee.
The results of the competition will be announced on 25 June 2020 in Jurmala!
Organizational committee will send until 31 July 2020 the diploma and gratitude letters by post (for additional fees).
ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE HAS THE RIGHT TO STOP THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE APPLICATION BEFORE THE MENTIONED DEADLINED BECAUSE OF THE LARGE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS.